Christmas Eve Ramblings

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Why hello, neglected blog. I'm sitting here on Christmas Eve while my two babies take a super long nap and I vaguely watch a super cheesy Christmas Hallmark movie. I'm feeling especially full of love, gratitude, and joy. It's been a good year. A long and busy year. Sometimes a really, really hard year. I'll try to update the blog later on some of the highlights. But overall, I'm still grateful for the ups and downs. Heavenly Father knows me, He knows the desires of my heart. He knows what is right for me, and while it is hard to accept life when it doesn't go the way I think it should, I know somehow, everything will work out. I am grateful for this holiday season and the chance we get to reflect on Him. Amidst the presents, glitter and shine, hustle and bustle, He truly is the reason for the season. Merry Christmas to all those who may see this post. Here's to hoping peace, joy, and happiness can be found. 




No comments: