Lost Kid

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My blog is feeling a little neglected. I apologize for a 3 week hiatus. It's been a bit crazy around here. Among all the busy-ness, I also think I was slightly avoiding writing on this here blog. Sometimes I feel like I have so much to say that I don't even know where to start. It gets overwhelming, and I'm not sure how to write all my feelings down. This blog, after all, is intended as a documentation of life -- the good and the bad.  But there are times when documenting is the furthest thing from your mind. And that seems to be me lately.

Before I get too random and theoretical on you, I'm just going to share a song that seems to be my life mantra right now. I seem to express my feelings best through music most of the time, and today is one of those days. (If you have time, you should also listen to other songs by this fun band I found a while back. I sure do like them). 

 

Again, sorry for the absence. Some real updates should be on their way soon. Hooray!

1 comment:

layne said...

I feel like this so so often. You're awesome Camille! I always love reading about your adventures and experiences (good and bad). Also, great song!