To Argelia

Saturday, March 26, 2011

As I scarf down some cereal before I go in to work, I just want to pause for a second and wish my amazing mother-in-law, Argelia, a very happy, happy birthday!!!


I am so grateful to have married into an amazing family, and on top of that, have a mother-in-law who is so full of love that I felt welcomed from the day I met her. She teaches me so much. Some things I have learned from Argelia include:

Writing a hand-written letter, just to say you were thinking of that person, is one of the kindest gestures you can do for someone.
Food is soooo much better when it's warm.
Wearing rubber gloves while doing the dishes keeps your hands from getting too dried out.
A clean kitchen is a happy kitchen.
Cooking for others is an amazing way to show those you love just how much you love them.
You are never too old to love Nacho Libre.

{And so much more}

I hope you have a fabulous day, Argelia! I love you!

1 comment:

Angela Joy said...

Happy Birthday from me to!