Entryway Updates

Monday, December 14, 2015

Well hello blogosphere! I don't know if anyone still reads this little ol' blog anymore but I wanted to document some home updates. I've loved being able to watch how my own style and home decor evolves and matures. Recently it's been my main floor. I got on a crazy kick one night and took down all the pictures on the wall, taped the baseboards and painted everything the next day.

Then I framed the windows.

Then I finally bought a few things that I had been eyeing for a while. I will post more photos as I take them. For today it's the entryway.

It's amazing how a few items can make you so happy. The mirror and the planter are two of those things that just bring me joy.


I think a beautiful runner would just complete the scene. I have my eyes peeled. Go HERE for a flashback to how it looked a few years ago.

sources:
mirror - watch for sales!
planter
bench
throw - Target from a few years ago
Wall color - Benjamin Moore Edgecomb grey, 50% strength

2 comments:

Wisteria said...

Camille - We absolutely love this! Do you mind if we share it with our social audience?

Camille said...

No I don't mind! Share away! :)