Goodbye Sweet Summer

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Well, it's not over yet, but something about passing Labor Day feels like fall is creeping in and summer is slipping away. It's still pretty warm, which I am trying to relish, but the mornings and evenings are cooler. 

This was a great summer for us. Max and Clara actually DO stuff now (as opposed to last summer where we had two babies that were pretty much immobile). I have loved seeing new adventures through their eyes, watching them explore outside. I'm not sure I'm ready for summer to slip away. For now, I'll just relish these few moments that were captured.




She IS a quarter Hispanic, after all! :)

Watch out ladies, here he comes.


Yogurt faces and diapers. Life is good.



These two melt me! I think soon before this moment Clara had stolen whatever toy Max had. She's such a little bully, but then she makes up for it with kisses and hugs. 

No comments: